Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dashing off a few notes

Can't believe how jam-packed our family's schedule is this weekend! I just have a moment to dash off a few thoughts:

1) I'm eager to hear how yesterday's panel discussion went. If you were there, we'd love to hear from you in the comments on this blog. I'm sure it was a fascinating--and, in keeping with Amber's post from the other day, respectful--conversation.

2) Out Loud! kicks off this coming Saturday with Robin Hemley. Join us at 1 p.m. at the Hotel at Kirkwood Center. Then Kevin Brockmeier on April 27, Marc Brown (at Linn-Mar) on May 3, and, of course, Linn Area Reads author Nicolette Hahn Niman on Friday, May 11. 

3) I must have this project on my brain more than I even realize. Opened the Gazette this morning to read my book review (I admit it: I'm a big vanity reader), and discovered that I apparently suggested a story narrowly avoided being "cutesy and meat." Um, meant "meta."

No comments:

Post a Comment